Monday, May 8, 2017

Super quick

We had a much better week, thanks to a few miracles, and the amazing opportunity we have as God`s children to repent of all the awful things we do haha. We applied the healing ointment of the atonement and have been working much harder and effectivly this last week.

So, we had a kind of cool experience while contacting on Wednesday. I even said, as we entered a long street of our sector, that I wanted to see a miracle. Well, my companion needed to go to the bathroom really bad, and we were in a more or less sketchy part of town at night, so we carefully looked for some kind of guidance as to which house to knock. Well, we aproched the door of a simple white home, and the lady inside, with a lot of hesitation, let us in so my companion could use the bathroom. We talked for a bit and she told me some of her story. About a year ago she got divorced, which forced her to move from a beautiful home with her 3 children to a smaller and much less glamorous place which she pays for working as a nanny. Her two oldest children chose to live with their dad, and her youngest son has more or less sever autism. She invited us to eat with her, which was a cup of a kind of hot chocolate they drink here called "Milo" and two little breads, which she cut in half. She didn`t have a lot but wanted to share it with us, as we began to explain a bit of the gospel. We left for her a book of Mormon which she very greatfully accepted and with a little more happiness invited us to come back another day. Little things like that are the biggest miracles here in the mission and it`s always when I feel like I`m doing my job, and not just because I have to, but because I really love these people. Me and my companion are best friends and we work together wonderfully. Sorry I don`t have more pictures meh, but I hope you all have a great week and life. Til next time =)

Sister Ashlee Bowling
from Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment