Tuesday, May 23, 2017

¿¿¿SUPER MOM???

Last week was an INCREDIBLE time of growth for me and my companion. I love her a TON, and we just barely had transfers, which will come into effect tomorrow. So for my very last cambio in the mission, I´m going to..................... STAY IN ARAUCO!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! And what makes it even better is............... HERMANA VASQUEZ IS STAYING IN ARAUCO TOO! But there´s a catch. So, there´s four missionarys in Arauco, right? Hermana Bazaes AND hermana Custódio from Arauco 2 are BOTH leaving. Hermana Bazaes to a small town south of Temuco called Cunco, and Hermana Custódio to Los Angeles. Hermana Vasquez is going to go to Arauco 2 (her and I were sector Arauco 1), and, last but not least, we´re both going to train new missionarys! So we´re in the same branch, we have almuerzo together almost every day, and we´re going to live in the same house! It´s literally the BEST thing that could have happened, because I LOVE hermana Vasquez with all of my heart. It´s true that when companions get along the spirit is there in more abundance, and I´ve felt the spirit a TON these last three months. I´m so excited to be able to have another opportunity to train (this is the 3rd time) and help out hermana Vasquez, who is a little bit nervous to be training for the first time. It´s going to be awesome and I ask for all the prayers you can send me so we can keep this work moving FORWARD! I love the lord and his work and I love you all too. Hope you have a great week =)

Sister Ashlee Bowling
from Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment