Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Una semana de Milagros!!!

So, I`M TRAINING! And something I think is pretty niffty is that my hija (trainee) is from..... WYOMING!!!! Hahaha, so my first companion in the mission was from the states, Hermana Kleinman, and my LAST companion too, with a filling of peruanas, argentinas, brasileƱas, and philipinas. She`s awesome, she`s so excited to get to work, but I`m sorry, I don`t have my camera on hand. We`ve been workin our butts off to get the work moving forward, and we found a TON of people who are really prepaired, which has been really cool. Eliana is doing okay but couldn`t come to church, which was kind of sad, but she`s still taking those baby steps to come closer to christ.

Little quick miracle that happened. We were working thursday night in a sector called Pehuen, which is REALLY far away from our house, half an hour walking and on a major highway. We found a really cool couple there, but it was getting close to eight o`clock and we had to walk back to central to an appointment we had there. As we were walking the appointment called us and canceled. We walked a little bit more before I said, you know what, why don`t we go back to Pehuen for a little bit and visit some other people we know there. Well, we get back into the sector, and I just turn down a random road, and after a second I think to myself, just like "why did we come down here, we don`t now anybody. Well, I have to be an example. We might as well do something here." So I say, we`re going to knock on the first door that has a light on. So we do that. And a mom answers the door and lets us in. And she`s awesome! She`s got two little kids, Matthew and Mateo (lol) and is MARRIED! She loved the message we shared and has a sincere desire to get closer to christ. So I just know big things are going to happen with her. IT`s been good in the hood and I`m loving the mission more everyday. See yall later =)

Sister Ashlee Bowling
from Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment